The Dystingen merino jumper is a sportier and lighter version of the classic Dale of Norway Cortina 1956 jumper. The block-coloured Dystingen is made from 100% skin-soft merino wool and features an updated version of the Cortina pattern and a contrasting high neckline with a quarter zip.
The pattern is taken from the 1956 Dale of Norway Cortina jumper - the very first Olympic jumper made for the 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina d'Ampezzo. The Cortina pattern embodies the essence of Norwegian tradition and has become one of Norway's most popular patterns.
Dystingen is named after one of the mountains that surround the village of Dale. At 999 metres above sea level, Dystingen Mountain is one of the highest mountains in the region.
- Slim fit
- Mid layer, lightweight knit
- 100% skin-soft merino wool (Zefir 20.5 micron)
- Quarter zip, high neckline
- Weight: 445 g (size M)
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine wash on wool cycle
- Mulesing free
Our delivery time is usually 2-3 working days from receipt of payment. Under certain circumstances it may occur that individual articles have to be reordered due to high demand. This means that delivery times of 5-10 working days may occasionally occur. We will inform you of this immediately after we have received your order.
• Free shipping from EUR 61.00
• Flat rate shipping costs up to EUR 60.00, flat rate of EUR 4.00
• Overview of Shipping costs
• Cash on delivery (only within Germany)
• more information