Dystingen Ladies Jacket
The Dystingen jacket in merino wool is a lighter and sportier version of the iconic Cortina 1956 jumper. The jacket is made from 100% soft merino wool. The colorblock jacket features an updated version of the Cortina pattern, a high neckline in contrasting colour and a two-way zip.
The Cortina pattern was taken from the very first Dale of Norway ski jumper for the 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina d'Ampezzo. The design captures the essence of traditional Norway and has become one of Norway's most famous patterns.
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Medium layer
- Texture: Light knit
- 100% skin-soft merino wool
- High neckline
- Two-way zip
- Weight: 460g (size M)
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine washable on wool cycle
- Mulesing free
Our delivery time is usually 2-3 working days from receipt of payment. Under certain circumstances it may occur that individual articles have to be reordered due to high demand. This means that delivery times of 5-10 working days may occasionally occur. We will inform you of this immediately after we have received your order.
• Free shipping from EUR 61.00
• Flat rate shipping costs up to EUR 60.00, flat rate of EUR 4.00
• Overview of Shipping costs
• Cash on delivery (only within Germany)
• more information