This ribbed knit wool hat pays homage to the founding year of Dale of Norway. The founding year 1879 is shown in large contrasting numbers on the front of the hat. The cap is made of 100% lightweight wool and has a soft merino lining for added comfort.
A revolutionary new wool treatment with natural, non-toxic salts makes this wool hat soft and machine washable.
- Unisex / One size fits all
- Lightweight knit
- 100% lightweight wool (Seagull 27 micron)
- Lined with skin soft merino wool
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine washable on wool cycle
- Mulesing free
Our delivery time is usually 2-3 working days from receipt of payment. Under certain circumstances it may occur that individual articles have to be reordered due to high demand. This means that delivery times of 5-10 working days may occasionally occur. We will inform you of this immediately after we have received your order.
• Free shipping from EUR 61.00
• Flat rate shipping costs up to EUR 60.00, flat rate of EUR 4.00
• Overview of Shipping costs
• Cash on delivery (only within Germany)
• more information