140th Anniversary Jacket
Dale of Norway celebrates 140 years of Norwegian knitting tradition with this beautiful jacket.
Made from 100% lightweight wool. This classic jacket features the traditional Norwegian eight-petalled rose, a long-standing Dale of Norway motif. The rose has been updated with softened edges to create a feminine shape and rounded petals. Flattering braided side with the letters CXL, the Roman - digits for 140, discreetly integrated.
- Regular fit
- Medium layer, normal knit
- 100% lightweight wool (27 micron)
- Two-way zip, medium neckline with skin-soft merino wool
- Weight: 640 g (size M)
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine washable on wool cycle
- Mulesing free
Our delivery time is usually 2-3 working days from receipt of payment. Under certain circumstances it may occur that individual articles have to be reordered due to high demand. This means that delivery times of 5-10 working days may occasionally occur. We will inform you of this immediately after we have received your order.
• Free shipping from EUR 61.00
• Flat rate shipping costs up to EUR 60.00, flat rate of EUR 4.00
• Overview of Shipping costs
• Cash on delivery (only within Germany)
• more information